HP DesignJet XT950 36-in Multi Function Printer
The world's easiest A3-A1 printing experience
Roll or sheet, A3 or A1, in the office or out-the new portfolio of HP DesignJet large format printers makes work easy. Print multiple sizes on a single printer that automatically recognizes which media to use for which page. Made with at least 35% recycled plastic, these plotters are robust, efficient, and designed with software that helps your team work and print securely from virtually anywhere.
MOST EFFICIENT—Save time, get through more jobs
- Pick up your jobs quickly and simply—stacker holds up to 40 pages flat for easy collection
- Do it all—seamlessly print your half-size jobs with integrated input and out put trays, keeping pages sorted by size.
- Move projects forward with fast print speeds, 300-ft roll, and high image quality with pigment-based HP Flex Tech Inks.
- Simplify scan and copy workflows with personalized one-click shortcuts from the front panel
CONNECTED—Work securely from virtually anywhere
- Save time with HP Click—print in fewer steps and avoid printing errors with print preview.
- Protect your printer and data from cyberthreats without any effort thanks to HP Wolf Pro Security.
- Stay on task with HP app—manage your device and print from virtually anywhere using your mobile or tablet.
- Share drawings and collaborate with colleagues wherever they are with the easy-to-use front-loading scanner.
GO BEYOND—Meet office and environmental needs
- Advance environmental goals—printer is made with at least 35% recycled plastics and supplies can be recycled.
- Invest in a robust and compact plotter that's designed to last.
- Reduce energy and ink waste—auto schedule printer on/off usage and enjoy efficient ink maintenance routines.
What's in the Box:
- HP DesignJet XT950 MFP
- Introductory ink cartridges (56 ml)
- Printer stand
- Warranty flyer
- Power cord
Not sure if this is the right printer for you, please email email@example.com or call 800.873.7238 x2735 for him to answer any questions you might have. Or you can use this link to setup a meeting with him: CLICK HERE