HP DesignJet T650 36-in Printer
Questions or not sure if this is the right printer for you, please email email@example.com or call 800-873-7238 x2735 for him to assist you.
**Special offer: Price includes $200 instant rebate on the HP DesignJet T650 36" Printer** (valid March 1 - 31, 2021, or while supplies last)
This is affordability without tradeoffs in the world's easiest large-format plotters.  Extreme simplicity helps you save time and print with confidence. Use up to 95% less ink for routine maintenance.  Save time from job prep to final print.
- Print multi-size A3/B and A1/D projects automatically, without manually switching the media source.
- Save time with the world's easiest job submission--send multiple files in one click with HP click software. 
- Print with the confidence you'll get the results you expect with an intuitive driver and true print preview.
Fits your office and budget
- Save space with the world's smallest plotters designed to fit your office, including a built-in stand.
- Use up to 95% less ink for routine maintenance vs a competitor and get up to 100 extra A1/D pages per month. 
- More sustainable design reduces C02e up to 7.3 tons/year by units sold by using up to 30% recycled plastic. 
Fits the way you work
- Avoid waiting by the printer with high-speed printing as fast as 26 seconds per A1/D plot.
- Be more productive - save time from job prep to final print by printing your projects up to 2x faster. 
- Print your jobs and manage your plotter from virtually anywhere, anytime with HP Smart app.
- Get high-quality results - HP Bright Office Inks plot up to 31% more line accuracy and up to 65% more gamut 
 The HP DesignJet T600 Printer series and the HP DesignJet Studio Printer series are the only solutions providing seamless printing of both large- and small-format sheets automatically in a multi-size print basket compared to competitive alternatives with comparable size and features as of January 2020.
 Based on HP internal testing, January 2020, comparing the HP DesignJet T200 Printer, that uses the same ink and print mode as the HP DesignJet T600 Printer series, and Canon TM-200 and TM-300 Printers in terms of ink used during routine printhead cleanings.
 HP DesignJet T650 36-in series printers are up to 17% smaller compared to competitive alternatives with comparable size and features as of January 2020. The world's smallest large-format plotters based on the most compact footprint.
 One-click printing with HP Click software. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DWF, and HP-GL/2 files.
 More sustainable design compared to the previous printer models (HP DesignJet T500 Printer series) replaced with the HP DesignJet T600 Printer series. Based on calculations in accordance with ISO 14040/14044 Life Cycle Assessments using ReCiPe (H) v. 1.1 (2016) on GaBi 8.5 (2018) software and scaled to reflect expected yearly sales.
 Three-click printing with HP Click software compared to up to 11 clicks with competitive alternatives when printing 5 files of different sizes. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DWF, and HP-GL/2 files. Based on testing the HP DesignJet T650 36-in Printer, from job prep to print is up to 2x faster than competitive alternatives with comparable size and features as of January 2020.
 Up to 31% more line accuracy based on HP internal testing, September 2019 of 1-pixel vertical line straightness comparing prints from the HP DesignJet T600 Printer series and Canon TM-305 Printer on plain paper using equivalent fast/draft print modes. Up to 65% more color gamut based on HP internal testing, September 2019, of gamut volume, comparing prints from the HP DesignJet T600 Printer series and Canon TM-305 Printer on Oce 75gsm plain paper using equivalent fast/draft print modes.