Ultimaker S5 R2
Purchase the UltiMaker S5 and get a free material starter pack. Choose up to 6 spools of UltiMaker materials you want to print with for free! Promotion valid thru March 31, 2023.
(Promotion is only valid on UltiMaker branded materials with the purchase of the UltiMaker S5 3D printer. The eligible materials include PLA, Tough PLA, PETG, ABS, TPU 95A, Nylon, PP, CPE, CPE+, PC, PVA, and Breakaway.)
SHIPPING will be charged at the time of invoicing not when order is placed. This product does not qualify for free shipping offers
Powerful, reliable, versatile 3D printing
Discover the easy-to-use desktop 3D printer with a large build volume that delivers accurate, industrial-grade parts, time and again. With simple setup, high uptime, and reliable dual extrusion, Ultimaker S5 is the complete professional 3D printing solution.
The Ultimaker S5 is built to run continuously and maximize uptime. Its best-in-class technical specifications deliver performance you can rely on. Designed for your success, the Ultimaker S5 is part of the complete Ultimaker 3D printing solution - one trusted by hundreds of thousands of professionals worldwide.
- Large build volume: 330 x 240 x 300 mm (13 x 9.4 x 11.8 inches)
- Compatible with high-strength glass and carbon fiber filament
- Down to 20 micron (0.001 inch) layer resolution
- Open filament system - print with any 2.85 mm material
- 4.7-inch touch screen interface - Winner of iF Design Award 2019
What's in the Box?
Ultimaker S5 R2 Dual Extrusion 3D Printer
*Includes Ultimaker Essentials/Personal Software
- Glass Plate
- Spool Holder
- Power Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- USB Stick
- 2-Ultimaker Print Core AA 0.4mm
- 1-Ultimaker Print Core BB 0.4mm
- XY Calibration Sheet
- Calibration Card
- 3-Silicone nozzle covers
- 12 month standard warranty
- Spool of Ultimaker Black Tough PLA 750g
- Spool of Ultimaker PVA Support Material 750g
- Glue Stick
- Machine Oil (for printhead rod lubrication)
- Grease (for z-screw lubrication)
- Hex screwdriver 2mm
For technical specifications VIEW DataSheet
Connect with an Expert
Have questions? Talk with one of our 3D Printing Specialists
firstname.lastname@example.org | (800) 873.7238 x2735
or set up a meeting with Gene.
Education or Government Entities please call for pricing.